How to Apply
The standard application period is April to August 28 of the year preceding the desired enrollment date. However, applications are accepted all year round and processed as places become available.
Applicants should submit:
- An interview and interview
- A completed enrollment application form
- Principal and Teacher recommendations
- Completed health form with immunization records
- Official school records for the last two years. If applying to the secondary school, all previous secondary school transcripts must be submitted.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate, NIB card and passport. In the case of permanent residents please provide the Certificate of Permanent Residence that includes the student’s name.
- Application Fee – $200 per student. The Application Fee is due upon submission of application and after the successful testing and interview. The fee is non-refundable.
November 29 at 2:00pm
Open House and yours on GA campus
March 31, 2014
All applications for the upcoming school year are due
January – August 2015
Students will be scheduled for individual interview and test as required. Click here for interview & testing requirements.